Thursday, February 13, 2014

Finishing Touches

There's nothing I love more than makeup. Buying it, applying it, the whole deal. I do a lot of bridal, prom & pageant makeup, which is always so fun, so I decided to share some of my tips to help you get ready for tomorrow's special night!

One of my favorite products in my makeup bag is my Benefit Brow Wax. I have sparse brows (ugh) so this helps to fill them in without looking fake or too "made up". Even if you have thicker or dark brows, I still recommend this as it as a wax base which helps to smooth unruly hairs and gives a polished look.



Eye makeup is my favorite part of my routine!  My secret weapons are my Benefit High Brow Pencil, to give your brows an instant arch & really make your eyes pop. 




My second is Dior's SkinFlash. I use this under my eyes & on my eyelids for an instant glow, that hides those dark circles that can make you look tired.




Last, but absolutely not least is eyeliner & mascara. I use a Trish Macavoy gel liner. It's a little pricy (around $30.00) but it lives up to the price tag. It won't budge & leave you with raccoon eyes after a long day. As far as my mascara, I always choose a waterproof brand. I have long lashes, so if I don't my mascara ends up on my brow bone which is so annoying! I like Benefits They're Real Mascara.





As we all get ready for celebrating with those we love, whether it's a special someone or a special group of ladies, we all want to look our best. That includes accessorizing our look! Below are some of my favorite pieces from casual to a little bling:









I hope everyone's night is extra special! I would love to hear your makeup tips or special plans you have!



ALSO, Don't forget you can still use the Code: BLOGGER on the website to recieve 15% off of your order + an extra surprise with each order!!!
*Your order can be for shipping or in store pick up

Wishing Everyone Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment