Thursday, January 16, 2014

Add Some Sass to Your Chambray

So, one of my New Year's resolutions was to pay more attention to this blog, to show more of the fashion we have in store, and to help style it all together.  We are stepping up our game with great new styles & photography, but keeping the same great Swank!  Make sure that you are keeping up with us, because we are going to have exclusive photo shoots, promotions, and events, that you will find through here!  I can't wait for You All to see what we have coming next...


Chambray is a trend that seems to be permanently placing itself in the Fashion Hall of Fame, beside Leopard Prints & Statement Necklaces.  We, here at Southern Swank, could not he happier... Especially since it is such an easy piece to style in SO many ways!  The Chambray shirt is a staple in any wardrobe.  Whether you are the lady at dinner with the girls, the mom on the go, or even the college student rushing to class. 

When going to dinner with the girls, my Chambray shirt has become my go to.  Of course, I glam it up a bit with sequin shorts & a blazer.  


Chambray Shirt : $34.00  &   Prep Work Blazer : $42.50 (find similar)

OR....

Since, unfortunately, I don't often get the chance to dress in sequins, this Chambray classic also dresses down to be a great outfit for on the go.  When I have an errand day, which actually requires me stepping out in something other than activewear (sad but true)... I LOVE pairing my Chambray top with a classic cardigan & leggings.  I can feel perfectly put together without sacrificing comfort (ie: I am not giving up my leggings).



Chambray Shirt : $34.00, Run Wild Cardigan : $39.75, Black Leggings : $12.00, & Bejeweled Necklace : $36.00

So come on in the store or swing by online.
Be on the lookout for a GREAT event that we have coming up in January 
& all of our New Arrivals!







1 comment:

  1. LOVE the second outfit. And I cannot wait to see what's in store for Southern Swank in 2014!

    ReplyDelete